当前位置

首页 > 诗歌 > 现代诗歌 > 大雪过后,便是晴天三我I

大雪过后,便是晴天三我I

推荐人:杨建 来源: 阅读: 2.7W 次

一个人

大雪过后,便是晴天三我I

A person

不知何时,

I do not know when,

我开始感叹人生

I began to sigh the life;

不知何时,

I do not know when,

我开始学着静默;

I began to learn to silence;

不知何时,

I do not know when,

我不再不服输;

I don't agree;

不知何时,

I do not know when,

我看着喧嚣,

I looked at the hustle and bustle,

叙写寂寞。

His loneliness.

我快忘了一切,

I'm going to forget everything,

我不再时刻谨记谁伤过我,

Moment I no longer remember who hurt me,

然后找机会还回去。

And then return for an opportunity.

一切的一切,

All of all,

都是那么虚无飘渺,

Is there,

我又何必在意。

Why should I care about.

大雪里,

In the snow,

白天,

During the day,

我一个人散步,

I a person walks,

晚上,

In the evening,

我自己温暖自己;

I warm myself;

寂寞了,

To be lonely,

我就对着影子微笑,

I smiled at the shadow,

他不会离开我,

He won't leave me,

伤心了,

Sad,

我自己会安慰自己,

I will comfort myself,

我知道,

I know,

大雪过后,便是晴天。

After the heavy snow, it is a sunny day.

风吹乱了我的头发,

The wind messed up my hair,

寒冷的空气冻伤了我的身体,

The cold air frostbite on my body,

我不怕,

I'm not afraid,

我也不能怕,

I can't be afraid,

因为,

Because,

一切都是我必须承受的。

Is all I have to bear.

我倒了,

I fall down,

没人会扶起我,

No one will help me,

我只能靠自己的双手,

I can only rely on their own hands,

慢慢支撑着身体,

To support the body slowly,

最后站起来。

Finally stood up.

小草

The grass

一棵小草,

A tree grass,

它未发芽就被一块石板压着,

It did not sprout was a slab of pressure,

经过岁月的洗礼,

After years of baptism,

雨水的浇灌,

The rain water,

它开始慢慢发芽。

It began to sprout.

石块压得它快呼吸困难,

Block press it fast breathing difficulties,

生长得有些费力,

Grow some effort,

它想过放弃,

It is thought to give up,

可是,

However,

生命的信仰让它又再坚持下去。

The faith of life let it stick to it again.

经过一天有一天的努力,

Through the efforts of the day, one day,

它看到了这个世界

It sees the world,

外面的阳光多美,

Beautiful sunshine outside,

它羡慕身旁的同伴,

Envy companion beside it,

它们在暖风中优雅的舞动,

They are graceful dancing in the warm wind,

它们在阳光下嬉笑。

They are laughing in the sun.

若一切可以选择,

If all can choose,

它也不必如此费劲生存,

It also need not be so difficult to survive,

只因它生长在困境,

Because it grows in trouble,

若不坚强,

If not strong,

终将毁灭。

Will be destroyed.

大雨即将来临,

The rain is coming.

同伴们惊慌了,

His companions to panic,

或许,

Perhaps,

在山洪爆发时,

In flash floods,

就会死去。

Would have died.

它不怕,

It is not afraid of,

因为它知道,

Because it knows,

一切的困难,

All the difficulties,

在生命面前都是那么渺小,

In front of the life is so small,

它依然会用坚强打败一切,

It will still with a strong beat all,

胜利的号角会为它响起。

Victory bugle will ring for it.

我行走在生命的冬天,

I walk in the winter of life,

我不畏惧大雪的冷酷,

I don't fear cold snow,

我需要的就是坚持,

I need to do is insist,

因为我知道,

Because I know,

大雪过后,便是晴天。

After the heavy snow, it is a sunny day.

《我》

“I”

作者:杨建

Author:Janyang

赞助商

赞助商