当前位置

首页 > 诗歌 > 情诗大全 > 十四行诗.第130首

十四行诗.第130首

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.14W 次

Love Sonnet 130’ by William Shakespeare
《十四行诗 第130首》—— 威廉·莎士比亚

十四行诗.第130首

My mistress’ eyes are nothing like the sun;
我情妇的眼睛一点不像太阳
Coral is far more red than her lips’ red;
珊瑚比她的嘴唇还要红得多:
If snow be white, why then herbreastsare dun;
雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光,
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
发若是铁丝,她头上铁丝婆娑。
I have seen roses damask’d, red and white,
我见过红白的玫瑰,轻纱一般;
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
她颊上却找不到这样的玫瑰;
And in some perfumes is there more delight
有许多芳香非常逗引人喜欢,
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
我情妇的呼吸并没有这香味。
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
我爱听她谈话,可是我很清楚
That music hath a far more pleasing sound;
音乐的悦耳远胜于她的嗓子;
I grant I never saw a goddess go;
我承认从没有见过女神走路
My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
我情妇走路时候却脚踏实地:
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
可是,我敢指天发誓,我的爱侣
As any she belied with false compare.
胜似任何被捧作天仙的美女。

赞助商